Max is no doubt a monster in the car. I only wish RB would bounce a few top drivers through the team to see where he stacks up to the current field. The RB is no doubt the class of the current field, but Sergio is so much slower than Max. I'd love to see Alonso, Lewis, Lando, maybe a few others in that seat to see where Max really stacks up.

As for the race, interesting at times. I'm not sure if everyone is just not watching China or what.

That first turn move by Alonso was just mega..... I don't think anyone else in the field could have pulled that off as easily as he made it seem. He just proves over and over how he is still at the top of his game at his age. And the last corner save, another mega move. The reflexes of the youngsters, but the cool and calm nature of his year still having the presence to be on the DRS button right after that huge snap and save. Had they put him on used mediums rather than softs I suspect he would have been in the top 5.

Great job by all the front runners really, even if the safety cars helped some of them. Lando put in the fast laps when it mattered and earned his second spot very well. Once Lewis got out of his own head he managed to at least claw back up into the points. Most of the others had kinda boring races just letting the strategy play out, but once those safety cars are in play that is often the case.

Stroll proving yet again that he's just out for a drive, it didn't even look like he was braking when he smacked Ricciardo, and they were lucky it bounce forward more after Piastri.

And though he didn't finish in the points, it was great to see Zhou make some passes to the delight of the crowd, and his front straight parking spot to allow him to return some emotions to the fans. A proud moment for him and his fans no doubt, and one he will likely never forget.