Quote Originally Posted by Backa View Post
That's little surprising, for me Croatia in EA WRC is disappointing and feels rather dull. It's partially due to too clean and smooth tarmac and partially due to Bliznec-Pila being weird choice for representing that rally. Plenty of Croatian stages are run across some villages while stage chosen for game is pretty much all forest with too much hairpins.

Agree it's great Croatia stays in calendar. Estonia getting back to calendar is also nice thing, although I prefer if it would rotate with Poland instead of Latvia. Maybe I will change my opinion after seeing WRC1 cars on Latvian roads but imo Poland and Estonia have more fun stages.
I would 100% agree that EA WRC Croatia is dull and does not represent the real unique stlye of our event. Every single stage there is includes roads from Medvednica mountain climbing to the top. In 2021 Croatia Rally shakedown and 2 stages where held there so basically EA made whole stage package around that which is disappointing cause in 2022 and 2023 rally did not conclude any of those stages.
Still every stage is linked to the same road climbing the same mountain making it 100% not accurate with real life stages and it's original names.

Would like to see them change it and make it accurate.

Down to the real event I'm rooting for it to be held with the base in Zagreb like it is now and not moving to the coastline.