Page 526 of 526 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526
Results 5,251 to 5,253 of 5253
    Liked 9,378 Times in 4,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    I hope he didn’t curse him now

But yeah he has been very impressive so far, also credit to the team with the cars reliability. Seems they have learned from the past two years and indeed made the right adjustments
    It's great to finally see some light at the end of the tunnel for Fourmaux, the team and the fans. There's been a tough couple of years and a lot of harsh criticism but none of them gave up and kept working hard and believing.

I hope the critics now give some credit where it's due, but I doubt it. They'll just stay quiet and wait to jump on any setback.

Liked 9,378 Times in 4,990 Posts
    Fourmaux interview on Portugal, time loss mystery and straight to the USA for simulator work for fast gravel...

https://www.rallye-sport.fr/a-fourma...llye-portugal/

Liked 3,797 Times in 1,983 Posts
    The difference in reliability of both the car and Fourmaux is indeed impressive.

For the car I wonder if this is due to less development/push for changes, compared to what seemed to be there with Tanak.

For Fourmaux he is much better at driving at little bit less than maximum push and keeping it on the road. That said pacewise he mostly goes around 5th place in similar conditions. Whether that is due to the car not being as fast as others or due to him backing is impossible to tell. Therefore it's kinda early to call him a finished article, especially after the big error in Croatia.